Social Media Optimization (SMO) is more than just likes, follow, or pins. It’s about creating a content loop of distributing content. The key is creating great content and experiences that are worth sharing.
SMO is time consuming, but it is a comprehensive marketing plan that bring continuity from your website to the social market. The initial setup will cost $500 (more or less depending on already existing social media accounts) and from then on it will be a $250/month for SMO.
- CMS Administrator access (or FTP Access if not using a CMS)
- Assigned email @yourdomain.**
- Access to Log File Report
Initial Setup ::
- Develop website template
- If needed, analytic data setup
- If needed, create Sitemap
- If needed, create RSS feed
- Evaluate Log File Reports
- Create social network resources (as needed)
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Account
- Google + Account
- Pinterest Account
- Linkedin (optional, require access)
- Additional Social Media (each cost additional $25 monthly)
- My Space
Monday through Friday SMO Activity ::
Saturday and Sunday (additional $100.00 per month)
- Each weekday create new website content
- Modified your sitemap with the relevant new content.
- Re-Submit/Refresh sitemap to search engines
- Submit to appropriate social media sources
- Report in activity spreadsheet
Monthly SMO Activity and Reporting
- Evaluate Log Files
- Evaluate analytic
- Evaluate social network reports (if available)
- Cross referencing alterations with previous versions
- Submit Monthly Report to client.
If you are interested, look over a sample of my SMO and Reporting Agreement and look at an SMO example (Moore’s Army Navy). When you are ready submit a tech support request for the $250 Monthly Social Media Optimization (SMO). I will get back to your ASAP.